Here are the details of our 2017 contest!
Olivia’s Advent Calendar is in search of new superheroes! At the end of each episode Olivia will do something funny with one of the items in her calendar. Your job is to create a superhero that might use that item and tell us how his superpower works. For example, if Olivia receives some peppermint bark candy, your entry might look like this:
- Superhero: Peppermint Maximus Man
- Superpower: Stuns enemies with the power of his minty breath
and so on.
Important! If Olivia ever receives a repeat gift, you must come up with a different superhero/superpower for each day.
Once you have a list of the days and superheroes/superpowers, email the list to us. Even a partial list could be a winner, so submit your answer even if you don’t do them all!
- Submit your list to firstname.lastname@example.org before December 25th (11:59pm EST on December 24th – that’s 9pm PST)
- Remember, you may only submit ONE e-mail entry per household! Sorry, family pets are not eligible to submit entries.
- In the event of a tie, one winner will be selected via random drawing from among those with the most complete answers. The decision of the Advent Commission is final.
On Christmas Day I will announce the winner. There will be a box under my tree on Christmas morning with the number 25 on it. And just like the little gifts in my Advent calendar, I will have no idea what the prize will be until Christmas Day.